skip to main |
skip to sidebar
i) Summer of Books - The 50 Book Challenge
As I have a particularly long summer after finishing my A-levels I decided to make a list and set myself a few challenges, amongst these were a few normal ones such as “Go to the beach” and “Visit three new places” as well as some strange ones such as “Learn to cook fish in three different ways”. In addition to my list I have set myself a challenge, to read fifty books in the summer. I think I can do it I hope, but I’ll set down some ground rules as my best friend pointed out a load of catches to my plan.- I’m counting summer as from the second week of July to the 7th of September, this is 61 days
- Graphic novels and manga do count, though I will try not to have too many
- It does not matter about the thickness of the book, it can be 1000 pages or 100, it’s still a book
- Poetry and plays are still books, the poems/plays contained counts as one book, the commentaries and critics are not included.
I will add more rules as I find catches in the list just for arguments sakeWish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment