Friday, 20 July 2007

iii) Harry Potter tomorrow!

harry potter harry potter harry potter harry potter harry potter harry potter harry potter harry potter harry potter harry potter harry potter harry potter harry potter harry potter harry potter harry potter harry potter harry potter harry potter harry potter harry potter harry potter harry potter harry potter harry potter harry potter harry potter harry potter harry potter harry potter harry potter harry potter harry potter..................*phew*

(that was quite a few presses of the ctrl + v)

Harry Potter and the deathly hallows is out tomorrow, it'll probably be my book nine though I might read the battersea park road to enlightenment by Isabel Losada tonight just to keep it from overwhelming me. I was going to go to one of those harry potter parties at book stores tonight so I could get it at 12.01 (+ queue time) but I couldn't make it :(. I have been so scared of someone ruining it for me. Its not just harry potter its any book, I can't stand knowing the ending. One of my friends (I use the term loosely, you know who you are!) posted a myspace bulletin saying one of the characters who dies. B******. Actually I had safely presumed it so it came as no real surprise as Rowling really had no other way to go with that character. But I've now been avoiding myspace like the plague. Not that I use it often I spend all my time working, socialising and reading (as you may of guessed)

I'm working tomorrow morning but I can read on the desk so I'm down asda to buy my very very cheap copy of hp & the dh and hopefully I'll finish it before I go to my next job at 7.00, I don't think they'll let me read at the bar lol.

yay harry potter!!!
..................................................he better frickin' kick the bucket, I don't want to have to read another sequel, they're great but I'm forced to read them against my will, it's like an addiction.

No comments: